[lac-discuss-en] A message of solidarity to my Argentine friends

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sat Apr 6 01:37:14 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: A message of solidarity to my Argentine friends
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Dear friends, after the flood, I have an all services not
 in my house (including internet). I'm trying to get somewhere else
 Electronically the day, with hundreds of emails.
 I have only had material losses, some losses were
 irreparable.
 Anyway I want to thank you for your solidarity on behalf of all those
 and quizzes can not now time for sb ms.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto