[lac-discuss-en] Report At-Large Capacity Building Working Group

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 21:59:35 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Report At-Large Capacity Building Working Group
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear,

 Today in the meeting of March 28, the Working Group of creation of At-Large Capacity discutilo following:

 The first point is made a listing of ALS hotfix present in regions of ICANN under Spreadsheet that each ALS solicitrevisar them to see if the data were accurate ALS and their primary and secondary languages \u200b\u200bof each one.

 Then set out to create a survey to learn all cul ALSs is relevant material for At-Large. From LACRALO aportque a similar survey was already our RALO realizpara determine the topics Quera receive capacitaciny cules that can serve the work of this WG At-Large.

 It comenttambin that are making efforts to have an e-learning platform to develop this own internal capacitacin At-Large.Also discussed on efforts related to Social Media Strategy (Facebook, Twitter, etc..). Tutors and alumni recalled that Diplo Diplo has an e-learning platform and usable friendly which we Could we serve. This will be further discussed.

 Heidi contacerca the new manager of Online Communities and estinteresado in joining one of the meetings of this WG in Beijing. It acorduna reunin informal face of this WG members who will be present in China.

 The members of this Working Group are:  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group

 Aqupueden see the list reunin assistance, especially LACRALO members, according to the order of transparency, accountability and rendicin reports requested at the last call LACRALO monthly  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group+2013-03-28

 Any comments or suggestions for carrying this WG is welcome.

 (Reporting by Fatima made to LACRALO Cambronero and Juan Manuel Rojas)

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia

 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas