[lac-discuss-en] ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT: Next Steps for ALAC Revised Rules of Procedur

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 01:51:43 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT: Next Steps for ALAC Revised Rules of Procedur
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Many Thanks Natalia for the detailed summary of the changes
 proposals.

 We have also recently joined as ALS. The reunin of
 Last Tuesday we resultmuy ROPS on clarifying and interesting.
 It mostrel great work, with which we agree
 both in the process of dividing the draft for analysis by
 four groups, which permitimayor profundizacin level, as in the
 seriousness of the detailed analysis Article by Article, even
 mencionel study on the meaning of words in certain cases, as
 explicy with the rationales are given for the changes, which
 we found very suitable ..

 According to Alberto also in terms of time for Modifying
 the Presidency to two years takes each other as this Opcina
 allows before a actuacin not seen as desirable is to have the
 option to present another candidate for the following year. Also think
 same thing just need to clarify in the wiki, for which we express something
 Similar to the foregoing ..

 Greetings to all
 -
 Aida Noblia