[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN's new engagement strategy in the Developing World

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:57:44 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: ICANN's new engagement strategy in the Developing World
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 fyi

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: DiploMail <webinars at diplomacy.edu>
 Date: 2013/3/22
 To: natalia.enciso @ gmail.com

 **
      Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your
 Browser <http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=8caf95d75d&e=970f7cffcc>
 .
        [Image: [Webinar] ICANN's new engagement strategy in the Developing
 world] <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=200444cdd7&e=970f7cffcc>
       * Internet governance webinar March: *
  ICANN's new engagement strategy in the Developing World

 Dear friends,

 We would like to invite you to our March webinar, on * ICANN's new
 engagement strategy in the Developing World *, hosted by * Dr Tarek Kamel *,
 ICANNs Senior Advisor to the President, and former Minister of
 Communication and Information Technology in Egypt. Read more about Dr Kamel
 here <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=9d573855e7&e=970f7cffcc>
 .

 Soul-searching ICANNs Continues: from the Implementation of the management
 reform, the introduction of new gTLDs, and its new CEO, ICANN is moving
 Closer to stakeholders in an effort to make the organization relevant to
 its stakeholders around the globe.

 Our March webinar, on Tuesday, March 26th, will focus on new ICANNs
 engagement strategy in the Developing World. Dr Kamel will discuss ICANNs
 new strategy, including:

   - ICANNs expansion of its operational hub to include Istanbul and
   Singapore;
   - New offices in areas with a high density of stakeholders, for closer
   regional engagement;
   - Regional Engagement Strategies That Are Being Developed to answer each
   needs specific regions;
   - Initiatives, Such as MIGworks, That Have Been Developed as an outreach
   tool to reach the Populations That Typically Have low participation in
   Internet governance.

 * Join us on Tuesday 26th March, at 14:00 GMT *, for another not-to-be-missed
 webinar. Attendance is free, registration is required.
 Please register
 here <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=8e6cf8844a&e=970f7cffcc>
 .

 Looking forward to seeing you e-!
  The IG team webinars
        Follow us on
 Twitter <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=e84026d79d&e=970f7cffcc> |
 Find
 us on Facebook <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=0683f4b4b7&e=970f7cffcc> |
 to a friend <http://us5.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=8caf95d75d&e=970f7cffcc>
  * Copyright 2013 DiploFoundation, All rights reserved. *
 Receiving this email You are subscribed to our Because You igwebinars
 mailing list.
  [Image: DiploFoundation] <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=cc359c6afd&e=970f7cffcc>