[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: REMINDER / Meeting Invitation and Call for Comments - ALAC call to discuss the Proposed version of Their NEW Rules of Procedure (ROPS) - Tuesday, 19 March 2013 at 2100 UTC

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:43:03 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: REMINDER / Meeting Invitation and Call for Comments - ALAC call to discuss the Proposed version of Their NEW Rules of Procedure (ROPS) - Tuesday, 19 March 2013 at 2100 UTC
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Good night:

 Just finished the call on the Rules of Procedure of ALAC. In
 estardisponible brief audio for those who could not attend.

 In this call were present several members of LACRALO: Jose Arce,
 Nobla Aida, Adrian Carballo, Alberto Soto, Jonny Laureano and who will
 writes.

 Until March 26 you can make the last comment on the wiki
 https://community.icann.org/x/WpVwAg2)
 v64) of the rules and spaces for comments.

 In the next call Alac (Tuesday 26 March) there will be the last
 votacin discusiny ALAC.

 I ask you to please read it and enven comment if any.

 The Modifying the rules was a great job and several members of ALAC
 of at-large, including particiaron several members of our region.

 Regards,

 Natalia

 Brief in english:
 Next Steps: 1) Short period for additional comments in writing to the wiki
 (As comments) within 48 hours -  https://community.icann.org/x/WpVwAg2)
 During period of discussion ALAC Meeting March 26