[lac-discuss-en] RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 18 16:18:03 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions:
 We have long engaged in discusin whether we are two (2) or (1)
 region in the meeting in Costa Rica to discuss this again.
 Estclaro we are one (1) reginy confess I spent much of my
 time to take this discussion to ward doubts on the subject and to advance
 one direction: the discussion of the great issues of the Internet and
 commitment to defending the rights of users
 this multicultural region from Latin America and the Caribbean.
 It seems inappropriate to be discussing this when already buried habamos
 never to return msa be discussing this that gets us nothing.
 This topic leads undoubtedly to wear us in matters
 surface. At times it seems that he had not been to Costa Rica and
 not remember these debates ...
 Propose to overcome this bad idea and go for one of profundizacin
 relations in our region, we integrate more in our culture and
 our need to build positions that serve users
 internet of our reginy not pro-establishment within ICANN or its
 default the business lobby, as was what happened to him. patagonia, the
 . Amazon and. Cba. with a result that gives shame by the group
 trateste topic work.
 Best Regards

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6b87ca0110.html