[lac-discuss-en] First Draft for consultation LAC Strategy

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sun Mar 17 21:10:04 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: First Draft for consultation LAC Strategy
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 I want to thank Rodrigo de la Parra and Fatima Cambronero, deference they had for me. On Friday we chatted amiably for a while on this document. We exchanged views on strategic planning, and I also explained in detail how they arrived at this point. I believe that not only were all compliant with the conversation, but also with the document.
 Sure I can contribute to something the next days
 My cordial greetings

 Alberto Soto