[lac-discuss-en] ELECTIONS LACRALO

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sun Mar 17 20:11:26 UTC 2013

How would a rotation and balance of positions change the reality of one
region? In my mind it would be one region that is FAIR, as opposed to one
region with the majority overriding the minority by sheer size.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )