[lac-discuss-en] ELECTIONS LACRALO

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun Mar 17 04:44:43 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ELECTIONS LACRALO
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 concentrmonos now in choosing.

 I appreciate this note confirm my pronstico of ESTs not proposing a Commission of policy, we need, but erecting a court Caminero, totally ad hoc.

 In addition now, Alberto, clearly you've gotten to a point where the burden of proof is on you. It is fair to wait anxiously your estadsticas and submit to debate.

 I reiterate my disposicina that to happen despus of the choice for the process to start ESTs not distract us wanting more of the same and the accounts rendicin the Presidency and secrete , background required for the vote.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 AvUniversity 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM +525541444475 +525541444475 Mexico
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org