[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Propuesta_creaci = F3n_comit = E9? =

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sun Mar 17 03:31:58 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Propuesta_creaci = F3n_comit = E9? =
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Over the last few years (2005 onwards, at least) have been
 witnessing multiple examples of several different behaviors
 our members.
 At various times, there were examples that are not consistent with the necessary
 unfounded, poor judgment, or lack of ubiquity. Eg
 monthly meetings, general assemblies, etc..
 We all have examples, and these circumstances, I request you
 consider the creation of a policy comitde to judge such
 behavior.
 Accordingly, also suggest the dela Modifying existing rules,
 to resolve once and for all, only behaviors that are
 harmful to our LACRALO.
 The objective is to solve the time decisions, which is a
 issue purely professional and personal growth desires.
 I suggest also that for any decisin, taking into account the
 really active member participation, either in the monthly meetings,
 general meetings, webinars participation ICANN and all that is
 considered active.
 I think this should serve as an element for any office
 elective within ICANN.
 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/dfa49303cf.html