[lac-discuss-en] First Draft for consultation LAC Strategy

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 04:43:11 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: First Draft for consultation LAC Strategy
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Hi Alberto,

 Thank you very much for your mail and your comments are very valuable to
 improve this first draft.

 As one of the delegates in this group LACRALO LAC Strategy I
 send these comments to the whole group and to enrich Rodrigo
 work done.

 Regarding your queries:

 1) Mission: Not in this case because we are not an organization, we are a
 region. A group of regional organizations. Even for this same
 situation push the argument much
 to generate a vision and so we did through these two questions
 Keywords appearing in this draft.

 2) The planning methodology: the model we use is very similar
 who used our African colleagues in your strategy, as
 you've seen in recent days and is being implemented with very
 good results. As noted in the draft, we start with areas
 key interest, with clear objectives and identified areas and
 there and then derive indicators projects. In the workshop that
 had in Montevideo were supported by Deloitte who
 worked with us as facilitators in this process.

 With pleasure we can share the methodology document
 used in the group and I offer you and arrange a call Rodrigo
 that can explain that necessary regarding the
 methodology.

 3) Metrics: we have developed so far and indicators
 metric the work shortly. Since I know you're involved and
 knowledge in this area, I invite you to make us reach those
 contributions that you think we should include.They will be very
 grateful.

 Alberto Again thank you very much for your comments and reiterate your
 invitation to make substantive contributions to enable us to improve
 strategy for our entire region.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 The March 14, 2013 00:23, Alberto Soto <alberto at soto.net.ar> wrote:

> Estimada Fátima, lamento  ser el único crítico ante tantas buenas
> felicitaciones.
> En cualquier metodología de Planeamiento Estratégico, se debe partir de la
> Misión y la Visión ya definidas, y ninguna de estas debe ser una pregunta,
> sino afirmaciones. No leí nada respecto de la Misión y justamente la visión
> es una pregunta. O parto de esto claramente definido, es posible que arribe
> a conclusiones erróneas. Quizás mucho del trabajo realizado sirva para
> adelantar.
> Ya pregunté esto antes, que Metodología de Planeamiento se ha utilizado?
> Que métricas se utilizarán?
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f59d422f78.html