[lac-discuss-en] RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Mar 11 00:55:01 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Alexander, I read and reread ms the link you sent, I see In no
 side anyone should depart from its function in order to be reelected. I
 Interested JosArce it fails to reply or answer.
 If I want to observe the procedures, and that is not esthaciendo
 in any of your orders. First was that it was not transparent, and According the
 link you sent:

 "Note: Regulation of LACRALO, Sern nominations accepted for
 PERIOD minimum of four weeks from the date of the call for
 nominations, with eleccina performed no sooner than 48 hours after the
 the expiracin 8 weeks from the date of the call for
 nominations. (Rules 13.1, 13.2, 13.3). "

 With this it is clear that the process is transparent.

 After this was answered, that the choice was afirmabas operated
 by Staff, and claim one rendicin account, which according to the link ism
 you sent:

 "The 90-minute teleconference organizaruna Duracin to Questions
 and Exhibition candidates / as to both charges during the week of 8 to 15
 March 2013. In case it is necessary, the second realizaruna
 teleconference in the week from 16 to 23 March 2013. As is
 always, we encourage you to submit questions for ALS candidates for
 written to be announced once the date of the meeting, but
 estarpermitido also make them for the same. "

 Thus, any previously podrrequerir any candidate who
 answer questions that you do the same. I think it's your
 opportunity, following normal procedures, without offending anyone, and
 Best of all, ajustndose to right.
 I will not accept that violate established procedures and
 force, and that every answer you can think of someone calling out
 something new and out of the proceedings.

 And I await an answer from staff Vanda, I think
 unavoidable for office.

 I am so tired of grievances in LACRALO free, and I do not
 permitindolos we should follow.

 Alberto Soto