[lac-discuss-en] RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Sun Mar 10 22:44:52 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: LACRALO ELECTIONS
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 If AS, suggest that consultations be made before insulting and
 LACRALO offend wing President and Staff.
 Vanda, I ExtrAA that occupying a position like that you occupy in NONCOM,
 guarantees some who are against all proceedings.
 I ask you please answer me that you support your request rules
 query.
 Thank you very much

 Alberto Soto