[lac-discuss-en] ELECTIONS LACRALO

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Mar 8 14:55:47 UTC 2013

Hi Sylvia
Can we get a list of all the nominees and if possible, a link or a
description of the positions? For example, what the duties, role,
responsibilities and mandate are of the President and Secretariat?
I think a reminder or, for some, a first view, of WHAT the positions we are
voting for will make decision making much easier.
Thanks

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )