[lac-discuss-en] Secretaría de LACRALO

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:05:57 UTC 2013

Dear Lance,

So happy you have accepted the nomination, indeed Lacralo will benefit from
your longstanding participation, amiable personality and level-headed
perspective.

Certainly Lacralo must also demonstrate the ability to refresh, rotate and
renew its officers in order to strengthen participation, relevance and
leadership.

For all of these reasons we are in strong support of your nomination.

Best

Cintra Sooknanan