[lac-discuss-en] Secretary of LACRALO

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Mar 8 02:22:33 UTC 2013

Thanks Lance, for accepting the nomination.
I'd like to add that both LACRALO and At Large need new people coming
forward to take up leadership roles. It's even better  if these people
have, like Lance, been involved in the community for many years, and are
finally stepping up to leadership. This gives us a valuable combination of
experience and new thinking. There are not that many Caribbean people
participating at this time, and Lance would be a great new addition to the
leadership team.

> On Mar 7, 2013 12:16 PM, "Lance Hinds" <brainstreetceo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Jessel, for the nomination and confidence. I would be honoured
to serve as the LACRALO Secretariat if so elected.

jessel.ackbarali at illuminatnm.com> wrote:

>> > I would like to nominate, someone who is not a stranger to the LACRALO
>> > community, Lance Hinds for the position of Secretary of LACRALO.
>> >
>> > Jessel Ackbarali|Team Leader - Operations|ILLUMINAT Trinidad and
Tobago Limited|Valsayn Road, Curepe, Trinidad & Tobago|Office:(868)
663-2087 x 3249|Mobile: (868) 784-1425