[lac-discuss-en] Message to the ALSes Within At Large [Capacity Building

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:09:15 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Message to the ALSes Within At Large [Capacity Building
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Dear Salanieta:

                                In conection to the name of the
 Notaries Association of Uruguay, ALS acepted in LACRALO recently,
 ICANN, I woul like to make it clear that:

   1. Our At Large Structure (158) name is * Association of Notaries
   Uruguay *.

   1. Thats Their Name Their Baylaws ACCORDING or Status and is know as

   1. This name is only in English, and it is only In This register here
   language, in Accordance whith Their Statutes.

   1. There has not being any change in its name since it was created.

   1. The only language spoken officially in our country is English and
   there is not secondary language

 With my best regards

 Ada Noblia

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a97047620d.html