[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Elections - Elections LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:30:53 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LACRALO Elections - Elections LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 (Inglés below)

 Dear,

 On this occasion I escribindoles to express my willingness to continue
 leading the region as chair.

 Briefly tell them, I've had the opportunity to have
 support before and over time I have gained the experience
 permiticoncretar reginy many goals which we were all
 participate and collaborators.

 Many positive changes occurred in the last year and a half in our region, and
 of each of the events experienced, to be seen by you as
 positive or negative, I think the conclusin is / was that only
 mutual understanding and teamwork can make any
 venture a success.

 I leave a fraternal greetings

 Jos. -

 Dear,

 I am writing you all, to express my willingness to continue leading the
 region as chair.

 Briefly, I've had the opportunity To Have Their support before and With The
 Gained the time I have allowed the region That experience to realize many
 Which were all goals and Participate and partners.

 Many positive changes occurred in the last year and a half in our region,
 and each of the events experienced, As You Have Seen by positive or
 negative, I think The Conclusion is / Was that only Mutual Understanding and
 teamwork can make any task a success.

 A fraternal greeting

 Jos. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1bb36e92f7.html