[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Solicitus_de_comentarios_sobre_Objecio? == Utf-8? B? BmVzIGFsIC5IRUFMVEggeSAgSUROIHN0cmluZyAoImppYW5raW5nIikgKCIu? == Utf-8? B? 5YGl5bq3Iik =? =

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:00:00 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Solicitus_de_comentarios_sobre_Objecio? == Utf-8? B? BmVzIGFsIC5IRUFMVEggeSAgSUROIHN0cmluZyAoImppYW5raW5nIikgKCIu? == Utf-8? B? 5YGl5bq3Iik =? =
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 I agree with what was stated in the five objections to dotHealth.

 Natalia

 . HEALTHDotHealth, LLCdraft-objection-statement-against-applicant-DotHealth-LLC-for-.HEALTH-25-Feb-2013.pdfobjection applicant statement against "DotHealth, LLC" for the ". HEALTH" string.
 I propose to accept the terms of the objection

 HEALTHGoose Fest, LLCdraft-objection-statement-against-applicant-GooseFest-LLC-for-.HEALTH-25-Feb-2013.pdfobjection applicant statement against "Goose Fest, LLC" for the ". HEALTH" string.HEALTH
 dot Health Limited

 I propose to accept the terms of the objection.

 draft-objection-statement-against-applicant-dot-Health-for-.HEALTH Limited-Mar-1 2013.pdfobjection applicant statement against "dot Health Limited" for the ". HEALTH" string.

 HEALTHAfilias applicant statement against "Afilias Limited" for the ".

 I propose to accept the terms of the objection

 HEALTH "string. 健康
 Tone Stable Limited draft-objection-statement-against-applicant-Stable-Tone-Limited-for-健康-1-Mar-2013.pdfobjection applicant statement against "Stable Tone Limited" for the "健康" string

 I propose to accept the terms of the objection

 Natalia
 Sent from my iPad