[lac-discuss-en] Course nivelatorio for ALSes

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:38:29 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Course nivelatorio for ALSes
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Estimates, *

 This is the list of members, while not definitive:

 * Members: *

 Diego Acosta Bastidas

 Alejandro Pisanty

 Humberto Carrasco

 Sergio Salinas Porto

 JosArce

 Juan Manuel Rojas

 Sylvia H. Leyte

 Antonio Medina Gmez

 I would like to go to the wiki (or email):
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40930409

 And from allcomentemos regarding the structure (Modules) which
 The course should contain. Asmismo think deberamos stipulate the time
 to carry it. We have the advantage that much material is already
 in both languages, but only finishing this structure, we will be able
 identify the missing.

 For my part I've put together the material that made staff
 ICANN and am
 trying to put together and the tem 5 of "resources for participation."

 Free Sintanse review and propose changes. After this email
 audience will follow in a list with members only

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/91b1adab95.html