[lac-discuss-en] FW: R: outcomes from the gTLD Review Group re: drafting of possible objections to new gTLD applications

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Feb 19 22:44:37 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: R: outcomes from the gTLD Review Group re: drafting of possible objections to new gTLD applications
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 discusin aquuna convey that takes place in the ALAC and has already been submitted to the attention of LACRALO on another occasion.

 I think we should pass it with information and organizational support from our representatives that for now remain in office, and without waiting for new ultimatum (structural) to develop ideas and express ourselves.

 In the case of. Health, Roberto Gaetano aqupor mentioned, can be useful to recover the discussions that took place on this gTLD when it was proposed by the Greeting World organization (WHO / WHO) in a previous round, the 2000 if I remember correctly. I am at your orders to retrieve items available to me.

 Regards

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM +525541444475 +525541444475 Mexico
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org