[lac-discuss-en] FW: At-Large ALAC & GNSO Involvement in Activities

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Feb 8 16:16:28 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: At-Large ALAC & GNSO Involvement in Activities
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 Alan Greenberg this message is important and quizzes for LACRALO also strong resonances, especially with the imminent election has just announced that Sylvia. Ojalsea your interest.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM +525541444475 +525541444475 Mexico
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org