[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ICANN_News_Alert_-_Pol = EDtica_vs_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Implementaci = F3n? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:02:19 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ICANN_News_Alert_-_Pol = EDtica_vs_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Implementaci = F3n? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Carlton, all

 Thanks Carlton for sealarnos this subject, on which I consider
 deberamos work and speak out as RALO.

 I think this draft is important firstly because it arises
 because of the discussions that were generated from the implementacin
 new gTLDs program. Already Ledo and even some part of
 all discussions around this topic.

 Since this matter is tried to distinguish the one hand, between
 those items requiring Policies, and on the other, those who
 implementacin work required.

 As this draft Seala within ICANN are different kinds of
 POLICIES:

 the formal POLICIES are made travs Process
 Developments POLICIES (PDP);

 the non-operational POLICIES are subject to a PDP or
 Implementations are considered,

 and estn the general practices, call or pequeas POLICIES
 procedures.

 While this draft is based on experience within the space of
 gTLDs, this framework also has parts or sections that can be useful and
 applicable to other areas. At this point I consider important to analyze qu
 parts can be useful for our RALO.

 A travs of this work subject to review public, attempting
 identify the appropriate processes to follow when it comes to changes
 POLICIES recommendations have already been adopted by the Board of
 ICANN, or when it comes to proposals related to implementacin of
 POLICIES recommendations already approved.

 Another issue is when the Resolution estrelacionado a new problem
 must be supported by a consensus of the ICANN community, and when a
 matter arising from the APPLICATION of a policy can be done by
 the Board or the staff even if there is no consensus within the community
 ICANN.

 Have also proposed a set of principles and questions to guide
 discussions on this topic can be found in the link
 compartiCarlton us.

 This comment audience will be open until 21 February and I
 seems important to analyze this draft and whether or not it is appropriate
 we issue one view favored since LACRALO.

 Quopinan you?

 Best regards,

 Fatima

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/56797fec57.html