[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Opini = F3n_solicitados_a_la? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _comunidad_At-Large_en_los_comentarios_recibidos_so? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Bre_la_objeci = F3n_de_solicitudes_de_gTLD_nuevos = 2E? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jan 28 13:10:51 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Opini = F3n_solicitados_a_la? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _comunidad_At-Large_en_los_comentarios_recibidos_so? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Bre_la_objeci = F3n_de_solicitudes_de_gTLD_nuevos = 2E? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 THANKS, William for sharing this! (To put a face on a paper)

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: William M.Zamora - Lawyer [mailto: gmzamora at gmail.com]
 Submitted in: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:48
 To lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Cc: Jose Francisco Arce, Alberto Soto Humberto Carrasco;
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org; Presidency Internauta
 Assunto: Re: view favored requested from the At-Large in the comments
 objecin received on new gTLD applications.

 Dear

 Not contribute much in other subjects, Perhaps because I feel that before talking
 I prefer to keep my mouth shut nonsense, in this specific topic, the. patagonia,
 I think I can speak with some property. -

 I trelewense (born in the city of Trelew), Chubut (province
 Chubut), patagnico (in the region patagnica) and Argentina in that order. -

 On July 28, 1865, a group of 153 Welsh come to the shores of
 Puerto Madryn (60 km from Trelew) on board the ship &quot;Mimosa&quot;.Among themselves
 Venan landholders, miners, carpenters, blacksmiths, a tailor, my
 Great great grandfather named Morgan was one of the farmers who came in that
 ship, l daughter was my great grandmother Margaret Ann Morgan and her daughter was my
 Jones Rihannon grandmother, then my father Victor Antonio Zamora was his son. -

 On the side of my mother and my grandparents Roberts Price also came in
 Mimosa, Prudence Price and Thomas Roberts were my great grandparents, their daughter
 Viola Roberts was my Grandmother bone, mother of Amanda Amelia them nacimi Peace
 and she and my father signed. -

 All but my mother and father's grandparents were born in Chubut and BY
 NSDS IN PATAGONIA, podrn imaginaarse for me to say is not PATAGONIA
 slo say an Internet domain or region, it is my proud descendants, is
 the ground porcin identifies me and gives me roots. -

 Dev thank notice, I understand the difficulty that people who do not feel
 this as their own, who knows these payments knows that vastness and beauty
 not even remotely comparable to a piece of cloth from a factory of clothes,
 PATAGONIA not identify the essence identifies adventure, soul, and roots, if
 well above the roots underground imagine dislike these
 you can see the air or ether or virtual, lost in a company that
 business case with sb Quizs wielding rights, but it is
 clear business case not talk aqude belongings but a
 bigger and deeper sense we speak of provinces Argentine / Chilean
 of a portion of land full of history and people, we are people not a
 number in the network. -

 The denomination Patagona belongs to its people, as part of the region of
 Caribbean to its thousands of inhabitants, allowing companies feel the property
 a name is removed entity and identity, is to give a piece of our
 feel, imagine for a moment if Coke was called and wanted caribbean
 record. Caribbean if ...

 Anyway, I did not fill them their mail with personal issues, but not
 I have another way to understand this is personal, it is between them and us
 the dwellers south of the continent south of the world, almost cayndonos
 map, so it is personal, because they defend it and think that way
 be dissing the 153 bold almost 150 years, in a
 Boat size of a walnut cscara took to find a place
 belong, and where they might belong, their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren,
 grandchildren and also my son who is trelewense, Chubut, and
 PATAGONICO ...

 Sorry this disgrecin, but a while ago I raised this to
 my province authorities without obtaining greater response than a simple banner
 on the official government site directs to nic.ar. .. bone anything. -

 Best regards from Chubut Patagonia Argentina, a patagnico of
 land waiting to be a patagnico Network -

 Ps can read some more about this in:

 http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonizaci% C3% B3n_galesa_en_Argentina
 http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Jones

 William M. Zamora