[lac-discuss-en] TRAINING PROGRAM - LACRALO - Capacity Program - 2013

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Jan 13 18:19:07 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: TRAINING PROGRAM - LACRALO - Capacity Program - 2013
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members LACRALO;

 As we announced in our last meeting of 2012, this year
 continue with the project InReach LACRALO Training for
 our monthly teleconferences.

 To be as successful in 2013 as it was in 2012 we need your
 participaciny suggestions for topics to be addressed.

 Please answer the survey until 31/01/2013 so that we
 Talks organize all of 2013.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GZ3RV38

 Greetings and a 2013 growth for our region!

 Sylvia

 -------------------------------------------------- ------

 Dear members LACRALO;

 As we Announced in our last meeting of 2012, This year we will continue with
 InReach the project "Capacity Program" in our monthly teleconferences.

 To be as successful in 2013 as it was in 2012, we need your participation
 and suggestions to the Issues to be Addressed.

 Please answer the survey so we can Until 31/01/2013 Organize all the talks
 of 2013.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GZ3RV38

 2013 Greetings and growth for our region!

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e7bc0a59e4.html