[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nuestros_p = E9sames? =

cw at isoc-cr.org cw at isoc-cr.org
Wed Jan 9 18:42:25 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nuestros_p = E9sames? =
 From: cw at isoc-cr.org

 My ms psame meaning family and friends of James, that God will
 strength to this very difficult situation.

 regards

 -C

 2013/1/9 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

> Estimados Miembros LACRALO
>
> Fuimos informados por Roosvelt King, que el representante de ISOC Barbados,
> James Corbin ha fallecido.
>
> A todos los miembros de Isoc Barbados, a su familia y amigos, nuestros más
> sinceros pésames.
>
> Sylvia

> Sylvia Herlein
>
>  <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org
>
> Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2013 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org>
> http://atlarge.icann.org
>
> Secretaria FLUI 2009-2012
>
> sylvia_leite=Skype
>
> Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

> http://www.lacralo.org

 Carlos Watson
 Costa Rica President ISOC Chapter
 http://www.isoc-cr.org

 The Internet Society (ISOC) is an international nonprofit organization
 organization founded in 1992 to provide leadership in estndares
 Internet related educaciny politics. With offices in Washington
 DC, United States, and in Geneva, Switzerland, seeks to ensure the development,
 evoluciny the utilization of Internet for the benefit of people throughout
 the world.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/95ec613fbb.html