[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?-_sobre_los_desaf = EDos_futuros-__BUENAS_NOTICIAS? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Jan 2 23:56:13 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?-_sobre_los_desaf = EDos_futuros-__BUENAS_NOTICIAS? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear,
 I'm here to inform you that the comment period that is ending today
 at 23:59 UTC,
 is extendihasta the 11/01/2013!
 The region has made some comments,
 but with this extension by ms hope! To attach them to the Declaration
 LACRALO final
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+final+statement+on++At-L
 arge + White + Paper

 Regards