[lac-discuss-en] ENC: myICANN.org Daily Briefing

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Dec 31 14:47:12 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ENC: myICANN.org Daily Briefing
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 These days more calm in which we have more time to be with our loved ones, more time to organize our stuff and to read;

 seemed like a good idea to remind a fantastic tool that we won in 2012.

 I mean  https://www.myicann.org/

 As I had said from Toronto, with this tool, we can choose the topics that interest us and receive weekly news (as I chose to receive them) and be aware of all the news from ICANN, many of them in the language chosen by us. See below the topics I chose.

 This tool is the answer to many ALSs always had requested (according to the latest survey conducted in the region) on the large number of documents circulating and the impossibility of time to read them all.

 Sign in is easy and fast,  https://www.myicann.org/user/register;

 Congratulations and we are next year.

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org> http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil