[lac-discuss-en] First Report of the Working Group Teleconference of LAC Regional Strategy

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Dec 28 17:03:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: First Report of the Working Group Teleconference of LAC Regional Strategy
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Dear Alberto, all / as,

 I think these are two complementary efforts.

 Be back in a few hours with an extensive explicacinms.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org