[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Rv = 3A_Libro_Blanco_de_At Large_-_-? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Sobre_los_desaf = EDos_futuros? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 05:33:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Rv = 3A_Libro_Blanco_de_At Large_-_-? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Sobre_los_desaf = EDos_futuros? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alberto, all

 I join this thread to make a comment on the working groups
 we LACRALO force in our region and in right now.

 Currently we operate within the Working Group LACRALO
 Planning the reunin Estratgico that ICANN nation of Costa Rica,
 alongside those of Translation An Governance and communication. These are groups of
 Working exclusively formed LACRALO LACRALO members and
 born of our meetings with the facilitator in Costa Rica and
 were intended to improve the working participaciny and between
 LACRALO members. I understand that this working group as estliderando
 Alejandro Pisanty (corrjanme please if I'm wrong because I am not
 portion thereof).

 On the other hand there is the Working Group LAC Regional Strategy,
 led by Rodrigo de la Parra, newly formed and shaped by
 delegates from different groups or communities that are
 represented within ICANN from our region. In this
 belong to the same manner, members of our region involved
 GAC, which are part of LACNIC, LACTLD, ccTLDs, BC, former members
 ICANN Board (Vanda and Alexander who also are members of
 LACRALO), and Dev and I like LACRALO delegates in that group. As already
 mentioned at other times our role is to be a link between the
 questions, comments, contributions from members and the group LACRALO
 LAC Regional Strategy. That's why we have requested their comments
 to take allcomo LACRALO contributions. This WG had its first
 teleconference last Friday.

 Tomorrow we will be sending to the list of LACRALO a report of that
 called.

 The documents are drafts have shared over which
 we will work in this group and are developed based on input
 obtained from a survey that was distributed throughout our region. Is
 why in these documents are not STILL priorities or
 methods of medicin of these priorities as Alberto indicas because
 formally freshly group had a single encounter which defined the
 objectives of this working group, the methodology and timing thereof
 Delivery of results.

 Therefore all contributions that tell us that we must carry this
 Strategy working group of LAC, as you described it Alberto,
 welcome and will be thankful that this is the way we have
 scheduled to work: a permanent communication between the two spaces.

 Any questions or queries, I am at your disposal to answer or
 clarify if this mail has left sb point that needs to be expanded.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 The 28 December 2012 00:49, Alberto Soto
<asoto at ibero-americano.org> wrote:

> Estimado José, estoy de acuerdo con tus comentarios. Estoy en el grupo de
> Estrategia Regional y la lectura seguro es muy útil, pero el grupo no está
> muy colaborativo para poder avanzar rápidamente. Respecto del Plan
> Estratégico, no sé qué metodología se aplicó para generarlo, dado que hay
> objetivos que se vienen repitiendo y quizás no se logran tal como se busca.
> Esto puede significar una falla en la prioridad asignada a cada ítem
> estratégico, si se trabajó con una metodología que la requiere.
> El grupo actual que está trabajando en este tema (no están representando
> Fátima y Dev) , ha publicado algo para opinar, pero no indica prioridades
> ni
> métodos de medición de dichas prioridades, lo cual puede genera que no se
> cumpla correctamente con el plan estratégico.
>
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f001abac84.html