[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Rv = 3A__Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_-_sobr? == Utf-8? Q? E_los_desaf = C3 = ADos_futuros? =

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 20:55:53 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? Rv = 3A__Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_-_sobr? == Utf-8? Q? E_los_desaf = C3 = ADos_futuros? =
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all!
 Shipping to comments sent by Joseph, also find it posted in the Wiki:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Como+Lograr+que+la+ICANN+sea+Relevante%2C+Respetada+y+tenga+Capacidad+de+Respuesta?focusedCommentId=39420763&#comment-39420763

 1) The Global Public Interest;
 I agree with the above by Joseph in this section. I think that is something we can add the following:

 Mentioned in the strategic plan, in a strategic area of \u200b\u200bfocus entitled "A healthy ecosystem of Internet governance" some strategic goals are ease of global participation and increase the diversity of stakeholders and work among stakeholders.Not to mention that within the roles of the Board is as follows: "The essential Responsibility of Directors (as defined below) Their business is to exercise judgment to act in What They reasonably believe to be the best Interests of ICANN and in the overall public interest, taking account of the Interests of the Internet community as a whole than any single Rather group or interest. "

 2) The Multi-Stakeholder Model - An election to future According to the above. Just add it to become more involved with ICANN internal communities, such as thin and get stronger. As a recommendation would be interesting GAC resolutions may also be public.

 3) Global Governance, According to the above.

 4) institutional and practical cooperation. In accordance with the foregoing.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2862f25e70.html