[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_-_sobre_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Los_desaf = EDos_futuros? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:55:23 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Libro_Blanco_de_At-Large_-_sobre_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Los_desaf = EDos_futuros? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

 Only this time I leave a link to comments you make
 about the work I do a group of ALAC and that this in comments
 pblicos *** White Paper on At-Large on desafos **
 future, entitled
 making relevant ICANN, responsible and respected *.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Como+Lograr+que+la+ICANN+sea+Relevante%2C+Respetada+y+tenga+Capacidad+de+Respuesta

 The document is in Spanish, but remember that you can find a
 Translation An Confluence tool.

 The closing date for comments is January 2, 2012, so I
 happy to receive comments by December 30, 2012 and to as
 shared with the community after the first official document of the region
 of 2013.

 Warm regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fee41c40f5.html