[lac-discuss-en] RES: SURVEY ICANN ACADEMY

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Dec 22 01:15:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: SURVEY ICANN ACADEMY
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Sergio,

 What estarconsultando with workgroup coordinator Sandra
 Hoferichter.

 Regards,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: Presidency Internauta [mailto: presidencia at internauta.org.ar]
 Submitted in: Friday, December 21, 2012 17:23
 To sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-es] SURVEY ICANN ACADEMY

 Dear Sylvia thank you for sending this, I do a query of rigor,
 we all know that the official language of ICANN is English. Now,
 cost both organize a survey in six languages \u200b\u200bthat run within
 ICANN for greater involvement of the global community?

 I remember that it was present in the last acts that led both
 the former as the new CEO of ICANN, what happened now? They forgot?

 My respectful and cordial greetings to all my companions that estamso
 on the list at this time of festivities.

 Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar>
 / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>

 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5
 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano