[lac-discuss-en] SURVEY ICANN ACADEMY

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Dec 21 19:25:48 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: SURVEY ICANN ACADEMY
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Sylvia thank you for sending this, I do a query of rigor,
 we all know that the official language of ICANN is English. Now,
 cost both organize a survey in six languages \u200b\u200bthat run within
 ICANN for greater involvement of the global community?
 I remember that it was present in the last acts that led
 both the former and the new CEO of ICANN, what happened now? It
 forgot?
 My respectful and cordial greetings to all my companions that estamso
 on the list at this time of festivities.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *