[lac-discuss-en] LAC Strategy Working Group

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:52:52 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LAC Strategy Working Group
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 We are writing to inform you the news about the Group
 Work to develop the Plan Estratgico of our region.

 A few days ATRS Rodrigo de la Parra informcomo quedconformado
 finally the group with members of different communities
 represented in ICANN.

 Members of our region that currently make up this group are:

   - Fatima Cambronero (At-Large LACRALO)
   - Dev Anand Teelucksingh (At-Large LACRALO)
   - Carolina Aguerre (LACTLD)
   - Edward Santoyo (LACTLD)
   - Celia Lerman (GNSO)
   - Anthony Harris (GNSO)
   - Andres Piazza (LACNIC)
   - Oscar Robles (LACNIC)
   - Tracy Hackshaw (GAC)
   - Olga Cavalli (GAC)
   - Victor Martinez (GAC)
   - Hartmut Glaser (NomCom)

 Rodrigo also informs us that has requested further support
 those who have been representing our region in the Directory
 ICANN, getting confirmation from Vanda Scartezini, Raimundo Beca and
 Alejandro Pisanty.

 A meeting with this group estplaneada for this week. It
 Thus we return to share the resources at our disposal to
 to review and make those contributions, comments, suggestions
 considered appropriate to go forward our work.

 This is the link to the Wiki on LAC Regional Strategy in which
 contributions can be shared and who want to make comments on the
 Topic:  https://community.icann.org/x/g4REAg

 This draft document is in Spanish:
 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72209119/Estrategia%20LAC%20.pdf

 This is a draft document on Englishman:
 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72209119/LAC%20Strategy.pdf

 This is the audio and reunin transcripcin of Toronto where
 presentla LAC Regional Strategy for those unable to
 participate: http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34389

 We appreciate the comments already made by Natalia and Vanda and
 dems we encourage members to share their own LACRALO.

 Thank you very much.

 Best regards,

 Dev and Fatima

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/affd42b2c2.html