[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / LACRALO General Assembly / Monday 10 Decemberr 2012 at 2200 UTC

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Dec 10 13:15:28 UTC 2012

Hi
I looked all over Confluence and cannot find an agenda. What exactly is the
plan for the Assembly? What will be happening on this call? Are the same
people  expected to be delegates?
Thanks
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )