[lac-discuss-en] Manual of Style

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 22:14:45 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Manual of Style
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all,
 As we all know in the meeting in Costa Rica were established working groups to improve certain aspects within LACRALO. One such aspect is the same comunicaciny why this group has been working on the creation of a style guide so that it can be implemented and serve as guide for our communications.

 For the group is a pleasure to share the results of that work to be said for you and hopefully you will be better because we know that with the contribution of all achieve a better final text that currently exists. Given meet deadlines set by the head table, this document recibircomentarios until December 9, 2012. Comments should be made in the Wiki or travs of the mailing list.

 For readability Style Manual menque facilitate it we created a sailing for all items of the same.In addition in each item, the end encontrarn a link called "Back to Men. Document is in the Wiki at the following link:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Manual+de+Estilo+-+Style+Manual

 Failure to obtain feedback to it, are officially entregaren, December 10 prximo in its current state.

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia