[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] How to 'Disappear' Digital Records?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:43:43 UTC 2012

Alejandro:
Oh, the argument has already reared its head surrounding WHOIS.

As in what happens to the WHOIS record when I no longer own a domain?  I've
seen proffers that says the record must be 'expunged'. Think the legal
meaning here.

And yes, I've been following the 'right to be forgotten' kerfuffle for
awhile now.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799