[lac-discuss-en] RES: ICANN LAC Strategy

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 21 18:21:26 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: ICANN LAC Strategy
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Ola everyone. Follow my ideas, in addition to those of Natalia

 1) I think it's particularly members of governments in our meetings where training is very important. Other LACNIC LTDL are groups that have similar or better knowledge of the topics discussed. What it can do, as well as was done with LACTLD, is to invite other members of these groups to make presentations on relevant points to consider them too.

 2) Another important point is apra stay closer participation in regional conferences, and invitations LACNIC We normally LACRALO members to participate in meetings. Expand these scholarships, with the financial support of ICANN, adding more members is a very constructive. We have selection criteria for non simply voting, as we do in SSAC.
 For example:
 Not LACRALO representative in ALAC (1 point)
 Participate in working groups LACRALO (1 point) - each participating group has a point.
 Wrote a repo for LACRALO in that year (1 point) - each repo has a point.
 Participated in hair least 80% of LACRALO meetings since the last meeting of LACNIC or LACTLD (1 point)
 I did not participate in the meeting LACTLD LACNIC or above (1 point)
 Whoever has the most points receives the scholarship. If there is a tie in points minors may have a vote.

 3) make a call by half where the three participating organization and governments are also invited directly by ICANN (Rodrigo) to participate in the call, with multisectoral agenda of more general interest.

 Hugs to all

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 IT Trend
 1004 Avenida Paulista 1159 cj
 01311-200 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Tel + 5511 3266.6253
 Mob + 5511 98181.1464
 Idéia Dissemine this:
 Enter domain or ao telefone do research.
 Domain dialing
  www.siter.com