[lac-discuss-en] Strategy ICANN LAC

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:05:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Strategy ICANN LAC
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 First let me thank you for your support to be part of
 this Commission Strategy as delegated by Amrica Latina LACRALO
 with Dev by Caribbean.

 Secondly tell you that our work will be focused on being
 LACRALO and a link between the Committee. Therefore, we will be in
 constant contact with all of you to let us know their
 questions, comments, contributions, ideas that want to be shared
 respect of the regional strategy.

 We would like to share the draft document on the strategy
 regional so they can go and be analyzing hacindonos reach their
 comments that have material for when it begins operation
 this Committee.

 This draft document is in Spanish:
 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72209119/Estrategia%20LAC%20.pdf

 This is a draft document on Englishman:
 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72209119/LAC%20Strategy.pdf

 This is the audio and reunin transcripcin of Toronto where
 presentla LAC Regional Strategy for those unable to
 participate: http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34389

 This is the link to the Wiki on LAC Regional Strategy in which
 contributions can be shared and who want to make comments on the
 Topic:  https://community.icann.org/x/g4REAg

 I suggest that we discuss this draft document in mind the idea of
 find or inventory the resources (human, material, operational,
 etc..) with which we in our region first, and not
 focus on resource demand and ICANN whom, perhaps we
 our reginy we are not making appropriate.

 We look forward to his contributions. Thank you very much.

 Best regards,

 Dev and Fatima

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1a998c9e3a.html