[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Fwd = 3A_Declaraci = F3n_sobre_la_E? == Windows-1252? Q? Strategia_Reuni = F3n_de_ICANN? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu Nov 15 16:13:07 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Fwd = 3A_Declaraci = F3n_sobre_la_E? == Windows-1252? Q? Strategia_Reuni = F3n_de_ICANN? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hello,

 I think that the proposal presented by Natalia Declaration and Fátima provides a good balance between opposites for efficiency in the organization of meetings, which also is in favor of the participants, and the Histórico mandate of ICANN to be near the communities in its diversity geogrfica.

 Additionally it has the benefit of being realistic about that we have not been prepared to bid reuniny sufficient sites creates the right incentive to do so by eliminating the automatic asignacin regions in the multi-year cycle of meetings.

 As, joint criteria we have expressed Vanda and I, with other members of the community who have also been expressed by colleagues in Africa in recent conversations (in the IGF in Bakentre other).

 So I spoke in favor of this proposal.

 Cordial greetings.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org