[lac-discuss-en] Regional Strategic Plan

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:03:23 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Regional Strategic Plan
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Jos, all

 On the conformation of this Working Comitde strategy
 our region that we Rodrigo estinvitando part, is
 clearly open to all members of our region. As obviously
 is difficult to work with all those who want to be part of it,
 is requesting that each envea community representatives. In our
 case, a delegate estsolicitando the Caribbean and another delegate
 Latin America. Openly put not seen anyone being offered Caribbean
 to act as a delegate. I would like to nominate to be part Dev
 This committee, if l accept.
 In the case of members from Latin America, we saw that the list we
 have offered to act as several delegates. How do we decide quin
 finally going to be participating in this committee?

 Regarding your aclaracin of ALAC members when you say you can not
 part of this committee, I believe that the interpretation must be
 different. The members are representatives of ALAC to ALAC LACRALO, so
 thus remain members of LACRALO albeit temporarily estn
 serving in that post. In addition, to the vlidamente despempear
 ALAC member mandate, have the obligation of delegates remain
 their ALSs to LACRALO. So personally I find ningn
 obstacle for them to be part of this committee, because ALAC
 members are still members of LACRALO.

 I agree with the suggestion made by Natalia to form a working group
 LACRALO internal to work in close contact with the two
 delegates from the Caribbean and Latin America 'in this Committee, that he
 contributions can provide together.

 I hope we can choose our delegates quickly because I think
 this opportunity to develop the strategy for our region is
 very important and we have much work to do.

 Best regards,
 Fatima

 On November 13, 2012 9:32, JosFrancisco Arce <
 josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hola a todos !!!
>
> Recién, recién he llegado a Argentina
>
> Me parece bien lo que propone Natalia, pero voy a hacer una aclaración. Los
> representantes, según solicito Rodrigo de la Parra, son de LACRALO, por lo
> que no están incluidos los miembros de ALAC, que seguro podrán participar
> en igual medida. Por lo que los miembros restantes deberíamos organizarnos.
>
> Nadie del Caribe se ha manifestado hasta el momento con interes en formar
> parte, por lo que los invito a sumarse y a que me escriban hasta el día 14
> de Noviembre de 2012, 23:59 UTC, para poder tener tiempo de organizar.
>
> Me comunico pronto para ultimar detalles de la situación.
>
> Saludos
>
> Jose Arce.-
>

> El 11 de noviembre de 2012 11:16, Natalia Enciso
> <natalia.enciso at gmail.com>escribió:
>
> > Hola Jose!
> >
> > Yo también estoy interesada, pero debido a que solo se elegirán 2
> > candidatos: 1 de LA y 1 del Caribe; sugiero que todos los que estamos
> > interesados armemos un WG interno de LACRALO para que podamos proveer de
> > inputs a los que nos representen oficialmente en el grupo.
> >
> > No se como se hará la seleccion, si por votación o fist come first serve.
> >
> > Es mi sugerencia y saludos a todos
> >
> > Natalia
> >
> > El 10 de noviembre de 2012 19:49, Antonio Medina Gómez <
> > amedinagomez at gmail.com> escribió:
> >
> > > Buenas tardes a todos.
> > > Me gustaría sumarme a este grupo de trabajo
> > > Cordial saludo
> > > Antonio Medina Gòmez

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5815bb1819.html