[lac-discuss-en] RES: Regional Strategic Plan

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sat Nov 10 17:18:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Regional Strategic Plan
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Conte with me for this representation. This year I'm a lot less
 attributions than NomCom chair, I can assume asque group
 interest.
 Hugs.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 IT Trend
 1004 Avenida Paulista 1159 cj
 01311-200 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Tel + 5511 3266.6253
 Mob + 5511 98181.1464
 Idia Dissemine this:
 Enter domain or ao telefone do research.
 Domain dialing
 www.siter.com