[lac-discuss-en] FW; Reminder - ATRT 2 Application process - Deadline: 5 Dec 2012

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:54:24 UTC 2012

Dear SO/AC Chairs,

This is to follow up on our previous email (see below) in which we
announced the imminent release of the Accountability & Transparency Review
Team 2 (ATRT 2) Call for Applicants.
As you know, the Call to serve on the ATRT 2 as independent expert or as
Volunteer Team Member in representation of ICANN SO/ACs was published on 5
October 2012 consistent with the schedule announced in our previous email.
Please refer to the announcement -
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-05oct12-en.htm - and
Call for Applicants -
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/call-for-volunteers-05oct12-en.htm
- for
full reference.

As indicated in the schedule enclosed below for your convenience,
applicants should submit their information and set of documents (as listed
in the Call for Applicants
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/call-for-volunteers-05oct12-en.htm)
*rtcandidatures at icann.org* by* Wednesday, 5 December 2012 –23:59 UTC*.

   - 5 December 2012 – Deadline to submit applications
   - 17 December 2012 – SO/ACs reveal the names of endorsed candidates
   - 7 January 2013 – Selectors announce the composition of the Review Team
   - Week of 21 January 2013 - Kick–off meeting

Kindly note that applications received for a position of SO/AC
representative on the ATRT 2 will be forwarded to the Supporting
Organization or Advisory Committee identified by the candidate for
endorsement. SO/AC endorsement will be factored into the selection of the
ATRT 2 Members. Should your SO/AC require additional information from
applicants to reach your endorsement decision, please inform us as soon as
possible.

Given that the deadline is only a month away, we would be grateful if you
could please remind your Community of the application window. Please do not
hesitate to contact us at olof.nordling at icann.org and
alice.jansen at icann.orgshould you have any questions or should you wish
to set up a conference
call to discuss this further.