[lac-discuss-en] IGF 2012 LACRALO in

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Nov 6 22:07:18 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: IGF 2012 LACRALO in
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Jos agree. An ALS I think some are not clear what the
 main function fulfill: to represent the Internet user. I say
 this because several times we Ledo or heard something very obvious that what
 have to offer, should be done to travs of our ALS. No other
 way! The thing to propose, is how. I have often argued that
 one way is the arrival that our organizations are all
 educational levels, with a particular plan is one way. Not
 the only, everything must be given, analysis, planning, a implementaciny
 retroalimentacin necessary. With this latest take on what ICANN
 ICANN really want. He does not want our staff reviews, and quizzes not
 only our personal opinions .... but the end user
 Internet
 As one dear friend, is my dime.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto