[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO in the IGF 2012

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:36:46 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LACRALO in the IGF 2012
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 **

 * Estimates, *

 * As you know many of the members of the community at-large and
 LACRALO BakAzerbaijan we are in total IGF. *

 * Just to share with you some questions yesterday in the sessions
 IGF's prior, I was able to listen in sesin of "Enhanced
 cooperation "Tarek Kamel, the current advisor Chahad Fadi, who
 ICANN resaltque working on these issues to travs of multilingismo,
 ICANN supported by the IGF, with growth that had the GAC in
 recent times and the "affirmation of commitment" among other things. *

 * Today at 9:00 AM, before the opening of the IGF 2012, the community
 At-large had a meeting with the new CEO, Fadi Chehad, who in a
 initially proposed the creation of ICANN young model, as the model
 United Nations that exist in many schools, but ICANN. *

 * Emphasized the importance of IGF and ICANN participates in the. Also
 remarked that many people do not know it's us who are ICANN and the
 informaciny bring as involved, and we are all ambassadors
 ICANN. He hincapien the community at-large is the eslabnms
 increasingly important to bring more voices to ICANN. *

 * In order to or ICANN will have defined a estartegia of engagement,
 commitment to participation.
 *

 * Greetings *

 * JosArce. - *