[lac-discuss-en] General Assembly LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:08:01 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: General Assembly LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 As is mentioned in the last meeting of the region there is already a
 wiki space that I share with you at the end of this email, where
 be able to find:

 a. - The summary of what happened at the general meeting,
 b. - The final agenda
 c. - Outline of proposals on how to move forward with the assembly.

 The most important thing is that we do comenatrios, questions on the wiki or
 on the list until the next monthly meeting, where and will the
 the new start date.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/553e8a318f.html