[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LACNIC_honores_10_pa = EDses_latino? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Americanos_y_caribe = F1os_en_Internet? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 19:30:13 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? LACNIC_honores_10_pa = EDses_latino? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Americanos_y_caribe = F1os_en_Internet? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 My congratulations and honors to all winners. In particular I refer to my fellow JosSoriano, when to work Interneten Evangelization my country constituyendolaRed Peruvian academic year by 89.

 In those times, I'm sure nobody sabaen what the Internet would become. Hoysera dared think what convertirnuestra Internet society in future.

 Greetings from the internet community of fairer Pernada these apostles of the network.

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU