[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? ICANN_est = C3 = A1_considerando_cambiar_s? == Utf-8? Q? U_Estrategia_de_Consolidaci = C3 = B3n_de_Reuniones_de_la_ICANN? =

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 22:04:41 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? ICANN_est = C3 = A1_considerando_cambiar_s? == Utf-8? Q? U_Estrategia_de_Consolidaci = C3 = B3n_de_Reuniones_de_la_ICANN? =
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Thanks Natalia for this initiative!
 In this regard I must say it is important that we make a document as a region, in this I agree with Natalia.

 I made some comments on the site Natalia shared, copied it here if that will help us to discuss about it, also can be found on the site that ICANN had before it:
 The theme
 discuss consolidated Strategy Meeting in
 ICANN meetings and participatory processes that take place
 permanently.

 agreement on permanent rotation of places to perform
 General Assembly. Believe it important that only conduct
 one of the annual meetings in North America to give more space
 the rest of lu

 suggest the following

 -Making
 the first meeting in two cities in Asia-Pacific
 -Making
 the second meeting of the year in a city in North America and the other
 in European
 -Making
 the third meeting on a rotating basis in cities of Africa (2014), and
 Latin America (2015)

 I feel that
 regional rotation is important and necessary to achieve the
 regional diversity that is intended from ICANN and can
 ensure representatitividad of different actors
 involved.

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia