[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER TELECONFERENCE LACRALO OCTOBER = 29/10/2012 - 23UTC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Oct 25 12:55:01 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: REMINDER TELECONFERENCE LACRALO OCTOBER = 29/10/2012 - 23UTC
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO

 Remember that this month, our meeting is not being (as is
 usually) the third Monday of the month, Ysel Monday 29 October at 23
 UTC.

 Within our monthly training cycle, this month we will have the
 Radunovich participation of Vladimir, who is the Program Coordinator
 E-Diplomacy Diplo Foundation. And we hablarsobre ICU and risk
 the multistakeholder model.

 Agndenselo, do not miss it!

 Greetings to all!

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/067bbfb031.html